Ostuni: excursion to the white town, queen of olive trees.
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
The route starts at Piazza Libertà and continues along the streets of the historic center, with photos in some of the most beautiful views of the village. Among the many architectural beauties we will visit:
• Freedom Square
• Museum of Prehistory of Southern Murgia
• Church of Santa Maria Assunta
• Church of Santa Maria della Stella
The price is per person, minimum 6 people
Every day, throughout the year, including Sundays and other holidays.
1 and a half hours
Guided tour with professional guide enabled the Region of Puglia.
Transport, any entrances, meals.
Bus parking or Freedom Square
Things to remember
Italian, English, Spanish or French
Cancellations from 7 days to 4 days before the tour: 30%. Cancellations 72 hours before 100%.
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.