Ceglie del Campo: visit necropolis, abbey S. Angelo, village with castle
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Our guided tour:
Great Greece. The Necropolis of the V-IV century a.C are the precious testimonies of our territory. We will discover the origins of the city: where it all began.
Abbey of Sant'Angelo: we will understand the importance of the two Abbeys present in the territory mentioned as early as 950 AD. and also documented in French writings.
Piazza Santa Maria del Campo: the Virgin Mary Patron of Ceglie honored more than the ancient Greeks and the church dedicated to her.
It's still. We will walk through the alleys of the ancient village, which branch off around the Castle, to browse through its history!
The Castle: a castellated unit that rises on the acropolis of the highest plateau with the foundations on the walls of the ancient municipium of the Roman Caelia.
The price is per group of participants (NOT per person).
All the year. Summer time FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Winter period SATURDAY and SUNDAY.
3 hours approx
Things to remember
Ceglie del Campo
Italian, English, French, Russian
50% up to 2 days from date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org