Trani: tasting extra virgin olive oil
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Discover the beauty of visiting a mill
- Find out how oil is produced extra virgin olive oil
- Tasting of extra virgin olive oil with bread Puglia
Visit to an oil mill in the countryside between Trani and Bisceglie, 50 km north of Bari, Puglia region of southern Italy.
Live the experience of visiting an oil mill in the countryside of Puglia. We will visit an olive grove near the city.
Discover machinery and techniques for the collection and processing of the olives to obtain the extra virgin olive oil. Visit the company and the modern machinery of bottling and packaging of the product before it is sold or shipped.
Look at all stages of production prior to the extraction of oil from olives. Finally, tasting of extra virgin olive oil with bread Puglia.
The price is per person
all year (except bank holidays)
Guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Tasting extra virgin olive oil
Transfer service to / from the Bari airport / port on request
20% to 4 days from the date booked
100% within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.