Brindisi: Gate to the Orient, a guided tour of history from Roman times to our day
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
During the guided tour you will visit the main monuments of the city, in particular the Roman Columns, the Duomo Square, the Temple of San Giovanni al Sepolcro and Palazzo Granafei Nervegna. In addition, you will be able to see other sites of significant historical importance from outside.
Price is per group of participants (NOT per person).
Minimum 2, max 10 people
Every day, throughout the year, including Sundays and other holidays.
About 2 hours
Guided tour with professional guide enabled the Region of Puglia.
Meals, transport, any entrances for a fee.
Things to remember
Italian, English, German
Cancellations from 7 days to 4 days before the tour: 30%. Cancellations 72 hours before 100%.
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.