Mattinata: sightseeing tour Mergoli-Vignanotica
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
The coast of Gargano, Vieste, Manfredonia from southern is of great naturalistic interest, and attracted tourists from all over Europe since the 60 's. Characterizes an extensive coverage of Aleppo Pine, the beaches that can be extended and sandy or pebble beaches, small and can be topped with white sand and towering cliffs overlooking the sea. Also there are many caves of various shapes and sizes that fascinate and enchant a growing number of tourists.
This in particular is a scenic route between the most beautiful and characteristic of the Gargano. You leave your car at a small plot near a hairpin bend on the coast road to Vieste (km 17.500). At the beginning of the path on the right appears the spectacular sight of Baia dei Mergoli with its famous faraglioni. The path quite easy then surrounded by typical Mediterranean vegetation and the beautiful pine forest of Aleppo Pine which from the twisted trunk seem to want to dip into the cobalt blue sea. The path ends with the descent into the pine forest that surrounds the Bay of Vignanotica, the latter contains a charming beach with very high white cliffs, final destination of this hike.
Distance: 2 km
Time required: 2 hours return
Difference in altitude: 150 m
Degree of difficulty: touristic
The price is per group of participants (not per person).
from March to December
Things to remember
Clothing to wear for this hike should be comfortable and appropriate for the current season. In particular, a so-called "onion" clothing allows you to cover you in case of cold and discover when the temperatures rise. Always wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts to avoid insect bites and thorns of the bushes. The colors of the clothes should never be too gaudy, but similar to the colors of the environment you are pursuing. Always wear shoes and socks hiking boots are required for a comfortable and safe driving. Always carry water. I also recommend a good hiking backpack, telescopic poles, caps and sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, binoculars, garbage bag, sandwiches, snacks or dried fruit. To avoid salty foods, alcohol and smoking. The Council finally to bring drugs in case you are suffering from allergies or intolerance to various substances.
50% up to 2 days from date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge. If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org