Manfredonia: excursion to Lake Salso
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Lago Salso is a nature reserve that encompasses one of the most important wetlands in southern Italy for many species of birds including raptors, shorebirds, ducks, waders. Many of these are migratory birds that spend the breeding season in this reserve. The path that you should be obligatorily accompanied by a nature guide from the reserve, passes through huge pastures dry up over an area of flooded pastures where birds perch to look for food below the water level.
Tour duration: 2 hours
Elevation difference: No difference
Degree of difficulty: Touristic
The price is per group of participants (not per person).
from March to December
Things to remember
Clothing to wear for this hike should be comfortable and appropriate for the current season. In particular, a so-called "onion" clothing allows you to cover you in case of cold and discover when the temperatures rise. Always wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts to avoid insect bites and thorns of the bushes. The colors of the clothes should never be too gaudy, but similar to the colors of the environment you are pursuing. Always wear shoes and socks hiking boots are required for a comfortable and safe driving. Always carry water. I also recommend a good hiking backpack, telescopic poles, caps and sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, binoculars, garbage bag, sandwiches, snacks or dried fruit. To avoid salty foods, alcohol and smoking. The council finally to bring drugs in case you are suffering from allergies or intolerance to various substances.
50% up to 2 days from date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
Hoe to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.