Conversano : walk cycle also for persons with disabilities
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Cantina Sociale Historical
- Ancient necropolis
- Lake Sassano
- Millstone of San Domenico
- Old Town
- Church of Saint Lucia
- Church of San Lorenzo
- Millstone Grove
- Wells clay
- Church of St. Catherine
- St. Vitus Lake
- Votive shrines
The price is per person
All year: from June 15 to September 15 at 18:00, from September 15th to June 15th at 10:00 am
Cycle-mechanical assistance, guides cycling historical narrative.
Bike rental 5 euro, tandem and triciclotandem rental 10 euro, helmet rental 1euro
Transport service (up to a maximum of 6 persons payment request)
Language guides (English, French, Russian, German)
Entrance fees to museums, parks, caves.
The association has the mark No Barrier as it has a bike park that allows the outputs even by families with small children, people with disabilities are not serious, blind, deaf and people with cognitive difficulties.
Conversano train station
Things to remember
Comfortable clothing, closed gym shoes, kway or poncho, water
100% within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.