Altamura: trekking to Pulo of Altamura and its caves
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Hike-trekking to the Pulo of Altamura, in the National Park of Alta Murgia. The Pulo is nothing but a karst depression that appears as a large, deep crater of approximately elliptical shape at the top, carved into the limestone of the Murgia south-west of Bari.
Its longer axis measuring about 550 m maximum depth reaches 92 m. Despite appearances, its origin is not volcanic, but is the work of the millenary karst and weathering on rock Puglia You walk in and down through aromatic plants, blades, sinkholes with the visit of two caves along the path with the help of electric lamps and flame with very suggestive and a visit to an old farmhouse (typical of Puglia) now abandoned.
The route is easy but has some pitfalls so it is not recommended to a senior audience, infants and young children and all those who had the difficulties.
The price is per person
all year ( except bank holidays )
Tour guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Transfer service by car / minibus
20 % to 4 days from the date booked
100 % within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.