CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Live the experience of discovering a beautiful medieval town, its art and the beautiful white cathedral on the sea, queen of cathedrals of Puglia.
- Explore the medieval castle on the sea, built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen of Swabia in the ancient heart of the city
Discover the beautiful medieval town of Trani, a city of art for its medieval monuments and buildings of the nineteenth century. Discover the old town, starting with a visit to the medieval castle built by Emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen of Swabia in 1233 on the Adriatic Sea.
The tour continues with a visit to the magnificent Cathedral of Trani, the most beautiful cathedral in the Romanesque style, built in honor of St. Nicholas the Pilgrim, patron of the city. After seeing the beauty of the cathedral, the tour continues in the medieval Jewish quarter, built entirely of white stone, where you will visit two synagogues, Scolanova and Scola Grande.
The price is per person
all year (except bank holidays)
Tour guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Castle ticket (3 euro)
Ticket entrance Museum of Jewish Art within the Synagogue Scola Grande (3 euro)
Transfer service by car / minibus Possibility of transfers to and from the port and / or Bari airport by car / minibus on request
20 % to 4 days from the date booked
100 % within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to email@example.com