Trani: wine tasting in a typical " Masseria "
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Visit a winery typical of Puglia Trani
- Enjoy a tasting session of local wines
- Explore the vineyards and wineries
Visit to a typical cellar of Puglia (Southern Italy), a short walk from the Cathedral of Trani and the sea, surrounded by countryside. The winery is located in a beautiful old stone farmhouse "Masseria" in the country.
You can visit the magnificent vineyards and through a pleasant walk, visit the cellars with wooden barrels with different types of wine. Some wines take their name from the medieval castle "Castel del Monte"
At the end of the tour there will be a wonderful tasting red wine, white or pink and ilcaratteristico "Moscato di Trani", a sweet dessert wine.
The price is per person
all year (except bank holidays)
Guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Transfer Lunch Dinner Transfer service to / from the Bari airport / port on request
20% to 4 days from the date booked
100% within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org