CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Duration: 2,5 HOURS difficulty: low
Duration: 3,5 HOURS difficulty: medium
Duration: 5 HOURS difficulty: medium
From June to 15/10
Left the base camp, the group will venture through the many small streets that branch within the countryside of Salento by visiting unique places that you will put in the luggage of the memories of your holiday: dolmens and menhirs, the largest tower of Salento, the beautiful lakes Alimini, Red Lake, the Tower of the serpent, the Adriatic coast, a large natural park dating from the 9th century AD and dominated by the masseria there is inside and mystical places of Salento.
Stops and photos will be a must.
The price is listed per quad (the passenger does not pay)
To be agreed
Quad bikes, fuel, insurance RC, helmet, helmet, audioguide, kway, bandana, photo shoot.
Long pants, closed shoes, USB key*
* Free photo service you must have USB, otherwise sending photos via email or on cd by courier has a supplement of 10 € to be paid on spot
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to email@example.com