Torre Vado: sunset excursion to Punta Ristola
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
EXCURSION TO THE SUNSET
Starting at 17:30 the same round of the two hours but returning from Leuca offers an aperitif in the boat returning with the sunset.
Starting from the Port of Torre Vado the navigation towards Leuca begins. Our staff will illustrate in each excursion the history of the tower and the itinerary that will be traveled.
At the exit of the port we stop to point out to guests how the landscape gradually changes to go to Leuca, leaving the sandy beach to find the low rocks that are gradually growing.
Passing through the Marina of San Gregorio it slows down to admire the splendid villa, once a coastal tower, rich in history, where in the Messapian age there was a small but important port.
After passing the Felloniche marina, the last small stretch of sand on the Ionic side, you reach the first cave, Grotta del Drago.
Entering the boat will be shown the two particular rocks that give the name to this wonder of nature whose walls are colored by iron, copper and zinc minerals.
Passing through Punta Marchieddhu, where the ruins of a tower rise, you reach the small gulf that contains the countless caves.
Here we will visit:
- Grotta della Stalla, an ancient shelter for fishermen;
- Cave of the Giants, in which bones of a prehistoric elephant were found;
- Cave of the Three Doors, inside from which there are 2 small caves, Tweety and Grotta del Bambino, very important because inside were found the bones of the skull of a Neolithic age child;
- Grotta del Fiume, bed of an ancient river of karst origin.
After visiting the last cave of the Ionian side, the trip reaches Punta Ristola.
Aperitif with tomato friselline, "simeddhi" and "vuliate" (typical Apulian bread), pizza, seasonal fruit, local wine and drinks
1 stop for swimming in the sea
Return at 19:30
The price is per person
From April 1st to October 30th
Things to remember
Swimsuit , towel , hat and sunscreen
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org