Otranto guided tour, the eastern city in Italy
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Discover the historic center of Otranto with a tour guide certificate
- Visit the Cathedral with its mosaics and the Castle
- Leisurely walk through the street in old town , with a visit to the local craft shops
The city tour will lead to the discovery of the Norman Cathedral, consecrated in 1088 by Count Roger I, with a wonderful floor mosaic of 1166, with interesting representations of months and subject of the Old Testament.
After visiting the cathedral, the tour continues with a visit to St. Peter's Church and ends with a visit to the medieval castle, reinforced by Emperor Frederick II of Swabia Hohentsaufen and rebuilt by Alfonso II of Naples in 1485-1498. It has an irregular plan with five sides, with a ditch that runs along the perimeter with a single entrance, reached via a drawbridge.
The entrance is surmounted by the Spanish coat of arms of Emperor Charles V.
Free time for shopping in the characteristic little shops of the ancient village.
The price is per person
Every Wednesday at 4 pm
2 hours approx
Tour guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.