Marina di Felloniche: canoe and kayak excursion
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Marina di Felloniche is a quiet seaside resort overlooking the Ionian Sea, not far from S.M. of Leuca. The splendid bay with crystal clear waters and the high-profile coastline offer the opportunity to visit the most beautiful caves of the Western Salento:
- Cave of the Dragon. It takes its name from the presence of a rock that looks like a dragon. It is about 60 deep meters.
- Grotta della Stalla. The name of this cave seems to derive from having been used by fishermen as a refuge. This cave is one of the most beautiful on the coast.
- Cave of the Giants. Cave of exceptional paleontological interest. In fact, teeth and bones have been found here of pachyderms, five bronze coins of Constantine VII, fragments of Byzantine pottery and various glasses.
- Grotta del Bambino. The remains of this cave have been found dating back to the Neanderthal era, such as the remains of an elephant, of a rhino and the human tooth of a child, hence the name of the cave.
- Cave of the Three Doors. So called because the access is characterized by 3 large cavities.
- Grotta del Presepe. Cave with interesting limestone sculptures. It is called 'del crib' because it presents some stalactites that recall the Nativity of Jesus.
We remind you that a guide is always present in excursions.
The price is to be considered per person
From March 1st to October 31st
Morning from 9:00 to 12:30
Afternoon from 16:00 to 19:30
Kayak hire-life jacket-waterproof bag-insurance-guide
Italian English French
Things to remember
You can get wet in Canoe or Kayak.
It is not necessary to have already had experiences these boats are very stable, ample and safe. There Canoe or Kayak navigation does not present any technical difficulty. It is important to know that paddling is a much less tiring exercise than walking. Furthermore the participants will be combined with a better one physical form with those who are more tired or less trained in order to better balance the group. Who already had kayaking experience may require you to have a more sporty single kayak (alert in time). The excursion it is not recommended for people with severe back joint problems. Navigation is subject to weather and sea conditions and can be canceled or suspended case of adverse conditions.
- We recommend bringing:
Water for the necessary needs
Food for refreshment during the excursion
Rock shoes or similar
Mask and Fins
- What not to bring:
Bulky backpacks (max 10L)
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers