Villanova di Ostuni: the Adriatic coast by boat, from Torre Canna to S. Sabina
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Puglia offers a unique territory in the world and an incomparable coast: coves and beaches with fine sand and slopes of high cliffs, cliffs overlooking the clear and transparent sea. Discover the wonders of the splendid scenery of the "Salento", the most beautiful coves of crystalline water where to swim, and admire the coastal landscape, among the most evocative ravines not reachable from the ground, with our guided tour:
1. sailing south to Santa Sabina, an ancient fortified village, where you can stop to visit the Blue Grotto and dive into its crystal clear waters. It will be possible to travel the cave with two transparent boats.
2. North we will sail close to the long and beautiful beaches of Torre S. Leonardo until you reach the town of Torre Canne, spending moments of absolute relaxation, with the possibility of tasting the typical gastronomic specialties that our staff can prepare and serve on board.
The price is per person
From June to September
Villanova di Ostuni
Things to remember
Comfortable shoes, camera, costume, towel, sunscreen
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers