Taranto: guided tour of the capital of Magna Grecia
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
Our guided tour:
The historic center of Taranto: History of the byssus, fishing methods in Taranto, Piazza Fontana, Clock Tower, Palazzo Pantaleo (palace of 1700 can be visited only in the morning from Monday to Friday and the afternoon of Tuesday and Thursday), Largo San Martino, Le Postierle, Cathedral San Cataldo (including Cappellone and Crypt), Via Cava, The Doric Columns, Navigable canal, Exterior of the Castle.
The price is per group of participants (NOT per person).
Min 2 persons
Things to remember
Piazza Fontana - Taranto
Tour guide certified
50% up to 2 days from date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If some information is unclear write to email@example.com