Horseback riding in Castel del Monte
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
You will come to Castel del Monte on horseback crossing the Alta Murgia National Park. Built by Frederick II, the monument, with its 25 meters high, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is, without doubt, the structure par excellence the most mysterious of Italy.
The number eight recurs in various elements of this construction: the octagonal shape of the building, the inner courtyard and the eight towers at the top, the eight inner chambers, the inner tub that had to be octagonal, eight four-leaf clovers flowers on the left frame on the entrance portal eight others on the lower frame, eight leaves on the capitals of the columns in the rooms, eight leaves the keystone eight vine leaves on the keystone of the first floor room, eight sunflower leaves on the keystone of another room, eight eight petals and leaves of the fifth room, eight acanthus leaves on the keystone of the eighth room, eight fig leaves on the keystone of the eighth room upstairs.
You can ride a horse without prior license with an instructor who will follow the way.
Level: Expert, no beginner
The price is per person. Max 4 people at a time
All year. Night outings only during the summer months
Near Castel del Monte
Clothing, boots, helmet
transfer service by car / minibus
Dinners / lunches
Possibility of transfers to and from port and / or Bari or Brindisi airport by car / minibus on demand
50% to 4 days from the date booked
100% within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org