Gallipoli guided tour, in the heart of Salento
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Discover the historic center of Gallipoli with a tour guide certificate
- Leisurely walk in the streets of the old town and visit the quaint shops of local crafts
- Visit the Cathedral and the imposing castle
Discover the town of Gallipoli in a walking tour of 3 hours. At the gates of the Old City , the first stop on the itinerary is the Greek Fountain , an example of the Renaissance style inspired by the ancient world (and formerly held for this age greek - Roman ) .
Crossing the bridge between the old center to the New Village , you then enter the heart of the city , protected by the mighty Castle with its Rivellino . Via Antonietta De Pace leads to the cathedral , dedicated to St. Agatha , Catania martyr , whose relics arrived in Gallipoli .
Then along the winding streets of the city , admiring the buildings and features courtyard homes , and then along the rivers overlooked by the many churches confraternity of ' 500 including the Church of Purity , of St. Francis of Assisi the Rosary .
Free time for shopping
The price is per person
Every Thursday at 4 pm
2 hours approx
Tour guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Lunches / Dinners
Transfer service by car / minibus Possibility of transfers to and from the port and / or airport of Bari and Brindisi in car / minibus on request
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail email@example.com or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to firstname.lastname@example.org