Bari: visit the city of Bari and its patron St. Nicholas
CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP TO KNOW IF THERE IS AVAILABILITY!
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the Romanesque churches and the medieval castle
- Take the old town called " Old Bari " through the most features
- Visit the most important squares such as the Piazza del Ferrarese and Mercantile square near the port area
- Free time for shopping and relaxation
Explore with a local tour guide the city of Bari, a city famous for the relics of the bishop St. Nicholas of Myra, is venerated as a saint by the Catholic church that from the Orthodox. The same saint became famous even outside the Christian world because his figure gave rise to the myth of Santa Claus, symbol of the Coca Cola Company.
The guided tour will take visitors to the discovery of the Basilica of St. Nicholas, built in the twelfth century to house the relics of St. Nicholas of Myra, it is considered one of the finest examples of Romanesque architecture in Puglia.
The tour continues with a visit to the Cathedral of San Sabino eleventh century and the Norman-Swabian castle built by Roger the Norman and, after the destruction at the hands of William I of Sicily, rebuilt by Emperor Frederick II of Swabia Hohenstaufen .
The tour ends in Piazza Mercantile and the Colonna of justice, a short walk from the port. Free time for shopping and relaxation
The price is per person
all year ( except bank holidays )
Tour guide certified by the Region of Puglia
Ticket ingress Norman-Swabian castle 3 € ( optional visit )
Transfer service by car / minibus Possibility of transfers to and from the port and / or Bari airport by car / minibus on request
20 % to 4 days from the date booked
100 % within three days of the date booked
Local operator details
Quick order without registration. You can continue with the purchase without creating an account.
In the email confirmation of booking and executed the payment, we will send you by e-mail the voucher and complete information on the operator, including telephone numbers.
Before performing payment, always tell us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or at 333.5993937, the date you want to book to check availability.
How to book
Book your excursion in Puglia is simple:
- Before booking, always ask us the date you want to book to check availability, filling out the form that you find in every excursion or call us at 333.5993937
- Confirmed the date, click on book and buy (no need to register and create an account)
- Completed the payment, we will send by e-mail the voucher and complete information on local operator, including telephone numbers
- In addition to the price indicated there are no additional costs. All services included and not included are shown in the description of the activity.
- Unless otherwise specified in the cancellation costs stated in the description of the activity, you can cancel your reservation up to 4 days before the date of the tour booked, free of charge.
- If you cancel a booking between 3 and 0 days before the date of the tour booked, or if you do not participate in the tour, you are obliged to pay full price
- If some information is unclear write to email@example.com